Why are we Unique?
We are a pre-clinical stage biotech company developing innovative antibody immunotherapies for cancer using a novel “Interceptor” approach. Our antibodies bind only to specific immunosuppressive proteins that are released from cancer cells (soluble ligands), and not to the cell surface-bound versions. This treatment is predicted to be effective towards multiple types of cancers and has safety built into the design of the drug, thereby minimizing the likelihood of unwanted side effects. Our current studies have demonstrated efficacy in repeated prostate cancer models in mice.
Why Invest in Novelogics?
- New “Interceptor” Approach: We have developed a panel of innovative monoclonal antibodies that bind predictably to a unique target.
- Capital-efficient development: Lean business model with low overhead and minimal burn-rate. The majority of our funds go directly to scientific R&D and company value creation.
- Therapeutic indication: Our current indication is advanced Prostate cancer (mCRPC). The potential to use our antibodies for treatment of multiple cancer types, some viral diseases and inflammatory conditions is currently being investigated.
- Tougher to copy: IP-protected biologic antibody drugs are more difficult to copy and produce compared to small molecule chemical drugs, thus creating stronger barriers to entry.
- Intellectual Property is unencumbered, 100% owned and assigned to company: 3 PCT patents pending that include antibody composition of matter and method of use in treating cancer.
- Potential for platform: Our antibodies are patent pending for use in treating HIV & RSV, as our soluble drug target has been identified in both these infectious diseases.
- 30% tax credit for British Columbia Investors 2018: Novelogics is an Eligible Business Corporation (EBC) which allows eligible British Columbia investors to receive a 30% tax credit while available.